Wednesday, July 13, 2011

mama's boys

Jess and I took just a few more pics of her and her boys before baby boy joins the family. She is such a good mom - it is so obviously how happy her boys are and how much love is in that family. Can't wait for baby #3 to join them!!



Jaxon gave me the funniest faces while we were snapping pics. I loved this one...



Loved this one too.... I believe Jaxon said he could feel baby boy's back in this one. :)



And of course, a cousin's shot. Jess and I took a pic a few weeks ago of our bellies, and now, one of Jazlyn and the remaining belly....can't wait for phase 3....two babies!!!



I took some cute belly shots with name blocks too, but don't wait to spoil the name for those that might not know what it is yet. :)

Okay baby boy - your pictures are done, everything is ready.....we are ready to meet you!!!

No comments: