Tuesday, July 26, 2011

cousins - finally!

After waiting for 9 months, Jess and I were FINALLY able to take pictures of our precious babies together! We've gone from surprising each other with being pregnant (due just one week apart!), to texting each other after every doctor appointment to compare weight gains and heart rates, to Jazlyn being born on the 4th of July, and finally waiting for Carson Benjamin to join us on the 22nd!

Today we laid the sweet babies together for their first of many pictures. I think it gave us both glimpses into what twins could be like.....but I'll gladly take my one baby home. I just cannot imagine having multiples!


Carson Benjamin - 4 days old; Jazlyn Jane - 22 days old







Great Grandma Violet with her newest two great-grandchildren. She also made their sweet little hats. Thank you, Grandma!

5 comments:

Mom said...

Those babies already look like they have personalities! Amazing, beautiful and totally miraculous. It's going to be great fun watching them grow up together!

Krista said...

Super cute ladies!!! You guys are going to have so much fun watching them grow up together! Love the pictures of Gma too! How many great-grands is that for her now?!

Leah said...

Love the picture of Grandma Violet. Makes me miss her and think of all the wonderful times when I was little bity! :)

Anonymous said...

LOVE the picture of Grandma Violet with the babies!! Precious, precious! Jane

Lo said...

I love the 3rd picture, it just gives me warm fuzzies every time I see it. Also- I think Jazlyn is finally gaining getting some meat on her bones! (compared to newborn Carson anyways:)