Sunday, November 21, 2010

Fun at the farm

Caden will be THREE in a couple days and he LOVES tractors! We hung out at his great aunt and uncles (aka Bill and Barb's) and good thing there were all kinds of tractors there! You may remember Caden's beautiful sister a few months ago. These kids are great!



What's really cool is that these rocks are the foundation of the barn that was torn down earlier this spring. This farm is where his Grandpa Martin grew up!



Caden wasn't too sure about some of this. He definitely kept a close eye on me! What a good looking family!



Caden was in his element on the tractors!



Thankfully we got these pics in before the weather turned gray & wet. There were still some beautiful colors at the farm!


I LOVE this one! Caden loves bugs and he spotted this grasshopper on the driveway. I didn't realize it was still alive until I starting snapping pics!


Happy 3rd birthday, Caden! I hope you have a great day!

No comments: