Wednesday, November 10, 2010

beautiful princess is FIVE

Today, Macy turned five. I still can't believe it. Seriously, when did she go from a baby, to a chubby toddler, to such a big girl??? Sometimes, I think she acts A LOT older than she is....sigh....I wish time would slow down.

Macy and I had a great day today. We went out for lunch, shopped, stopped at Scratch bakery, took some pictures, and got her EARS PIERCED! She was so excited and did great! Plus, she looks pretty cute too. I don't know how I ended up with such a girly-girl, but I love it.

Macy, we LOVE you. You are such a beautiful and important part of our family. We can't wait to continue to watch you grow....(we are also quite thankful that you have three brothers and a protective dad to watch over you!!!!!)

Sorry for the many, many pictures.....I LOVE taking her picture!!








No comments: