Thursday, July 1, 2010

silas timothy

Silas Timothy got to be my first newborn photo session. :) By no means am I a professional photographer (it's always free!!), but it sure is fun to pretend to be one! We took over 550 pictures tonight!!!! Here are a couple of my favorites....

Cute little Carlson toes...



Love it that his umbilical cord is still attached. :)



Of course I couldn't decide which "hands" shot I liked better...he is such a cute baby!



Such a cute little mama too....



Ahhh...this one makes me want to have another baby! There's nothing like sweet little kisses from your own little one!



Jayda loves to hold her new baby brother...



Family of Five!

3 comments:

cliffster82 said...

awesome thanks holly! can't wait to see more

Beth Carlson said...

Holly, Grandma Carlson thinks these pics are great, and in her eyes you are a pro, thanks!

Becky Bartlett said...

These are GREAT pictures, Holly! So fun to see little Silas. Beautiful pictures of a beautiful family. :)