Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Look at those eyes (and that hair!)

Tonight I snapped some pics of Miss McKenna! Krista (McKenna's mom) and my sister Heidi were BEST friends until we moved to Denver 15 years ago. It was fun to catch up with Krista and take some pics of her BEAUTIFUL 9 month old daughter. McKenna has the prettiest eyes ever! I am quite jealous since I don't have a single blue-eyed baby!

Hope you enjoy Krista - I told you I couldn't wait until I got back from vacation! :)



Isn't that just the cutest outfit ever!?!?!?!



Check out those eyes!!



I couldn't decide which I liked better - color or black & white - so I posted them both. Pretty darn adorable in both!



We had to make sure to get a pic of McKenna's toes...it was the first time Krista painted them. Too cute!



You can't forget about that crazy hair. I think her expression is perfect!



Enough is enough...no more pictures!



Thanks for the fun time Krista! Your daughter is absolutely gorgeous and it was fun to take pictures of a little GIRL for once! Lots of baby boys in our family right now!

1 comment:

Krista said...

I stalked you at just the right time!!!! LOVE, LOVE them already!!!