Friday, November 4, 2011

four months

I. Love. This. Baby. Girl. 

It is that simple.  It's crazy how you can't imagine your life with another baby while you are pregnant.  And then they arrive, and quickly, your heart swells and you can't imagine life without your new little one. 

I love everything about this baby.  I love the way she chews on her hands constantly.  I love how her face lights up when she sees you.  I love how content she is.  I love those middle of the night feedings.  I love how she attacks and chews on her spit rag.  I love her sweet, quiet little voice.  I love her chunky thighs.  I love this baby.  SO thankful that she is in our lives.....happy four months, sweet Jazzy girl.   





2 comments:

Becky Bartlett said...

Holly- she is one beautiful baby!!

Lo said...

big giant awwwwwwwww:)