Sunday, October 2, 2011

family picture time!

It's been a couple years (and three kiddos) since we've taken family pictures.  Here are my favorites.... (it's hard to get 27 people to cooperate for pics!)



This is seriously my favorite....



How do these guys have 16 grandkids????



Heather, Bryce, & Deidra



Dave, Jess, Jaxon, Austin, & Carson



Kyle, Holly, Curren, Kyler, Macy, Myles, & Jazlyn



Aaron, Heidi, Amber, Hailey, & Devin



Cliff, Lo, Jayda, Jonah, & Silas



LOVE my family!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

These are great! I love tthe natural fam pic too!! And Dave's eyes are open and he is smiling in all of them!! Heidi too :) Nice work, Barb! Nice job again, Holly!! Love them... gonna get some on my walls, can't wait!

Anonymous said...

LOVE these pictures!!! Jane E.

Kris Hoskinson said...

great family pics:)