Monday, August 22, 2011

Kyler Neil - 9 yrs old

My sweet, chubby little blonde baby has turned into a sweet, athletic nine year old! Where has the time gone?!?! Every birthday for the kids just keeps racing by. Kyler is one awesome kid. He works HARD and pitches in whenever you need him too. Often he is the only one that will help Macy or Myles clean their room and you can often find him helping Kyle with various projects. He also loves basketball and baseball.

Yesterday he told me that when he grows up, he either wants to be in the NBA or MLB. I think he's a pretty typical nine year old. :) Kyle got him 8 lb dumbbells for his birthday, and his goal is to be stronger than Kyle. I told him that eventually, I think he'll get there!

Happy Birthday, kiddo. I sure love you!!







He loves to pose like this...





2 comments:

Matt Ashkeroth said...

Hi,

I really love the photo of your kids.
Just a quick question, can we use your kids photo in our Early Childhood Education advertisement?

Im Matt from Malaysia.
do email me back,

mdhanafiah07@gmail.com

Matt Ashkeroth said...

Hi,

I really love the photo of your kids.
Just a quick question, can we use your kids photo in our Early Childhood Education advertisement?

Im Matt from Malaysia.
do email me back,

mdhanafiah07@gmail.com