Monday, May 9, 2011

Curren is 12 ?!?!?!

How is it possible that my first-born is already 12??? He's down to 11 days of school left of 6th grade. He's about the same age as when I moved to Denver. The next 6 years will continue to FLY by and he'll be off to college. Scary!

I'm so proud of this kid. He's an excellent student, an awesome runner, a devoted basketball player (he's in the gym every day shooting hoops), a VERY helpful big brother, and one good-lookin' kid.

The day before his birthday we had a mother/son date and went shopping, out to eat (does the pretzel maker count?????), got ice cream, and of course took some pics. It was fun to spend some one-on-one time with him.

I also figured out that this is the LAST year that I won't be a mother to a teenager for at least the next 20 years. SCARY!!! Good times ahead!









This one is my favorite....he looks so sweet and his eyes are just shining:




No comments: