Saturday, October 30, 2010

handsome hansen's

Jess & I have been trying to make a date to take pics forever and this afternoon finally worked out for us! Are these boys gorgeous or what?!?!? SO proud to call these little guys my nephews! :)


Jaxon and Austin look like they could pose for a magazine!




Jaxon got a little goofy with us....he did NOT want to show his teeth! Silly boy!


These boys have A LOT of energy! Running and climbing constantly! :) Jess is one busy mama!


Since the boys smiled so well, they got to go see the water. It never fails...boys LOVE to throw rocks in water!


Check out the hands in the pockets!


Gotta love sunlight as it's setting....these boys are golden! Love you, Jaxon & Austin!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

These are so good, I am crying! I love them, I love them,I love them!!! THANK YOU for taking these. I am so serious when i say, you have such a natural talent Holly!!! I can't wait to get some printed! The "golden" one is beautiful and the one of them hanging on the bike racks is getting framed as art work for my house and the one of them by the blue is great and the first one of them hugging is SO sweet. Love them. Thanks again!!!! Better then what I even wanted!

Kris Hoskinson said...

these pics are AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! soooo sooooo great. good job Holly!

Becky Bartlett said...

Very very very great pictures!! You are so good at this, Holly!!