Friday, July 10, 2009

Cute kids + awesome new camera = amazing pics!

Typical Kyler pose Curren is getting SO grown up. He loves the pond.

Seriously, I think he has about 4 different colors in his eyes. Ah, I love my Baby Handsome...



What, they are all smiling at the camera??? They even look like they like each other!!




She definitely has "man hands." Poor girl....




She is just gorgeous (I know I'm biased). I'm so glad she has so many brothers to keep an eye on her!





Self Portrait! Definitely still learning how to use the new camera. Manual focus is tough but I"m trying to figure it out! (and yes, that pink is truly the color of Macy's walls....)





Our BEAUTIFUL trim! Homemade (thanks DAD) so it's truly original! This will go on the sides of the doors! Can't wait for installation!

1 comment:

Ashley Schrage said...

Oh no.... Macy IS gorgeous!!! It's pretty undeniable.
and... I fill up my computer basically ever other week. I think I need to get it wiped clean soon!