Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Mother's Milk

Okay...so this was too cute. I thought about emailing this cute little story out to all you nursing moms, but since it's been so long since I updated, thought I'd share it here.

House is progressing, kids are growing. Same story, just a different day! I promise, I'll post a real update soon, but for now, this will have to do. I am actually copying this from Tara Thomas' blog (the KWWL news anchor from the KWWL.com site...did I mention I was a blog stalker!?!?)

Mother's Milk
For all the nursing moms out there...
Students in an advanced biology class were taking their mid-term exam. The last question was, 'Name seven advantages of mother's milk,' worth 70 points or none at all.

One student wrote:
1.) It is perfect formula for the child.
2.) It provides immunity against several diseases.
3.) It is always the right temperature.
4.) It is inexpensive.
5.) It bonds the child to mother and vice versa.
6.) It is always available as needed.

And then, the student was stuck. Finally, in desperation just before the bell indicating the end of the test rang, he wrote...

7.) It comes in cute containers.

He got an A.

1 comment:

AMother's Place said...

this is too good! thanks for posting it!!