Friday, September 28, 2007

I'm Back!

Hello Family and Friends!
Sorry it's been so long since I've updated. Life has been crazy with four kids! Since I've written last, I've gone back to work, the kids have started school, and we've moved! Just thinking about that makes me exhausted!
Here are some of my favorite pictures from the past couple months.




Kyler received this tractor for his 5th birthday. He was SO excited! It's the only thing he wanted for his birthday!





Brothers!




Grandma Brody has the BEST "elephant ear" plants!





Macy and Amber at the pool.




Myles first time at the pool!




I just love this one of Macy and Kyler! Macy looks so sweet!



Curren LOVES to skateboard with his Uncle Aaron. I think he's getting pretty good! Myles in his boppy!

Myles - 3 months old

Have a great weekend! I promise it won't be so long next time!






2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love seeing pic's of your kids :-) And, no I can't believe you have 4 kids...yet, I can't see life without all of them now. Just seems like it's always been that way! What fun times we're in!!! Happy weekend to you too...

AMother's Place said...

Hey! lets see some updated pics here mama! :-)