Monday, August 23, 2010

rooms

sneak peak into matthias bedrooms.....

looking at these rooms makes me tired. tired of cleaning, tired of never-ending messes. But with my oldest down to only SEVEN MORE YEARS at home, i know that this before long, these rooms will be empty. I'm sure hoping that I'm not the only one out there that has kids rooms that look like this...

looking at these pictures, they also make me smile, because in each of these rooms, I can see glimpses of who my kids are....

the student-athlete



the gentle spirit & constant crafter (he made that chair for Jesus today) (ignore the dust!!!)



the princess. i'm hoping someday she outgrows this...


the blue version.... he's starting to take after his sister....

1 comment:

Lo said...

So cute, love the Jesus chair! Maybe Kyler and Kyle will start a business together some day...?