Sunday, August 15, 2010

cute kids

Today was gorgeous! And to top it off, I was lucky enough to take a few pics of some really cute little ones! Tara (my best friend from high school) asked me to take some pics of her cutie-pies, Kaden & Hudson, and then Kels asked me to take some of my beautiful niece, Izzy. What a fun day!!

I have lots of other things to post about some of our favorite things this summer at the Matthias household, but they'll have to wait! There are some mamas out there that probably want to see some pics of the babies!

Here are a few of my favorites! :)







Both Tara & Justin graduated from Wartburg, so the boys had some fun running on the footbal field!


The boys were kinda done by this point...but I just had to get a pic of the whole fam!




This one is my absolute favorite....Kaden is such a good big brother!


On to Miss Isabella! Izzy was such a good sport! We decided to go down by the bridge/creek in Denver and it was FULL of bugs! We all got plenty of bug bites! But Izzy was a trooper and we still managed to get a few good ones! She is so precious!







This one is my favorite! (except I just notices the mosquito on the side of her face and I'm too tired to edit it out right now...told you there were a lot of bugs :) She is just too sweetie!!

No comments: