Friday, April 6, 2012

9 months

Every month that goes by just shocks me. I don't know how Jazzy is already 9 months. She continues to be such a sweet baby. Still no teeth and not crawling yet, but is getting closer every day. She is a happy little girl that loves her daddy, Grandpa Bill, and Cheerios.

She still sleeps in a bassinet in my room. I'm just not ready to let go and put her in the big girl crib. I know the time is short since she's getting closer to pulling herself up, but I just can't do it yet. Plus, she still wakes up 1-2 times to eat. I will miss our snuggle time in the middle of the night as well as having her right next to me!

We had a little photo shoot the past few days. She is in such a cute stage right now!





These tulips are down at the fire station in Denver. I drop by them one day and had to get my camera that night and take some pics of Miss Jazzy. There are so pretty!



This is Jazzy's first tutu and the first time I've ever made one! It was pretty easy and I'm sure I'll make a few more (one for Miss Macy too!). So cute!



Mama loves you, baby girl!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

such cute photos! Love the Tu-tu...nice work mama! 9 months...we'll be blowing out 1 year old candles soon!

Anonymous said...

Such a cutie!! And a great looking family too!! Jane

Tara said...

What a Doll:)