Saturday, July 9, 2011

5 days old

I had WAY too much fun taking pics of Miss Jazlyn today. I don't know how I managed to wait 5 days before I did a "photo shoot" with baby girl. She is such a good baby. Sleeps a TON and is very patient with her feedings. My other kids could barely make it 2 hours without demanding to eat again, and Jazlyn is content to wait 4-5 hours. So strange not having a little piggie!

Here are some of my favorite shots from this morning. I had a hard time narrowing it down to my favorites. These are her sleepy newborn pics. I have LOTS more ideas, so I'm thinking I might have to start doing this daily! :)

This is one of my favorites!


Pretty sure this is how she was in my belly. She LOVES having her hands up by her face. Lo told me I needed to hurry up and take pics of her while she still prefers to be all curled up. Absolutely adorable!


STRETCH!!! She does this often too. Doesn't look too comfortable but look at this long legs!


Gotta love those belly wrinkles




don't want to forget this gorgeous head of hair since it won't last long!


LOVE this one too! So hard to pick one for our "birthday" wall!


3 comments:

Brian & Erin Uglum said...

I love the first one but a very close runner up is the one under the head of hair photo! She is just beautiful! You are so blessed with beautiful children! Congrats again! Hopefully I can sneak a peek of her at church sometime! Or maybe I will just have to come over for a visit...it's a short 30 minute drive!

Unknown said...

These are soooo cute! And, I see more of you in her after looking at these. Can't believe she is here still and you have her home...amazing! Great job again on your photos!!! She's beautiful :)

Ashley Schrage said...

Thanks Holly :) and a big congrats on little Jazlyn! How cute is SHE!!! :)