Saturday, October 16, 2010

brothers

Check out the hands on these boys. ADORABLE! They have such a sweet bond!


It's only been a few months since I saw these boys, but I can't believe how much Hudson has grown up! He's such a big boy now!


Tara and Justin live in town in Waverly, but have these amazing woods in their backyard. I could tell that the boys love to play back there!


Oh, Hud, you make me smile...


Hudson and his "apples" and the mini-Curren :)


Happy Anniversary, guys! You have a beautiful family!


While I was with Tara & fam, the rest of my family was checking out some old tractors plowing the field across the street from the Matthias farm. What's really cool is that this is Tara's grandpa! He definitely has great taste in tractors! :) I've seen many of these old tractors in parades in Denver, but it was cool to see them in action!

There was also this old steam-engine tractor with a very old plow. I think Myles thought it was a train with the way it sounded. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Okay, it's official... we are doing fam pictures BEFORE the georgous fall colors are gone :) When can I book ya??? :)