Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Devin James and First Outing to Park!

A little delinquent in sharing this (since both my sister and sister-in-law have shared!!), but here is Heidi's new cutie pie. He is so precious! He's about 2 1/2 weeks in this pic. I love it! Welcome to the fam, little one! Fun times at the park! Today was gorgeous and the kids and I headed to the park! I love those first spring park outings! The kids are so excited to be at the park!


Yes, Myles is totally eating his Kwik Star cheeseburger on the swing. Good moms feed their kids supper from the Star, right???? Yikes....
Curren fishing at our pond last week. LOVE our new yard!!
I still want to post an update on our trip to Mexico, but it will have to wait (again!).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

what a GREAT backyard you have! :-) I see why you love the lot location!!! Thanks for letting us picnic in it last night!